Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

just one more day

Good morning.
As expected, it's been an extremely busy week in the Salon. One more day, and I can rest a bit.  :-)
Here's a little bit of our Christmas cheer....
It appears we've finally got our Homeowners Association fees finally straightened out. Only took 2 months.  :-/
The last check has finally posed to our online account, and now we have a nice balance to use for the next 6 months, since we paid it up before we left, not knowing if/when it would get processed, and we didn't want to get stuck with interest and late fees.
I haven't heard from our Vegas handyman to know if he's finished with the last few projects we wanted done, but since we won't be out there for a while, I guess there's no hurry. I'll wait until after the new year before I bug him.  :-)
And now, time to get ready for work

No comments:

Post a Comment