Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

weekend catch-up

Good morning.
I tell ya. I'm getting lazier and lazier about posting.  :-)
Anyway, It was a busy work week. And so far this weekend, I've gotten the outside in pretty good shape for winter. We managed a decent day Sunday with temps around 50 and no rain, so I cleaned out the roof valleys and gutters, and changed the oil in the mowers. I also cut down some ornamental grasses. Monday was cold and windy, so stayed inside and cleaned.
Craig made a new dish, Brat 'n' tot bake. It was OMG good! I'll try and get it on Cooking with Craig's blog when I get a chance.
And here's a pic of the timer that controls the watering at our Las Vegas house...
You can see why I had the landscape guy program it for me.
I did manage to find the program guide on line when we got back home and printed out all 16 pages of it so I can familiarize myself with it when we go back out.
Craig has been putting a list together of things we want for the Las Vegas home and things he wants done next time we we go out. An area rug for the living room, paint the baths and second bedroom, change the light fixture in the hall, buy a cappuccino machine so we can make morning coffee instead of going out, order a coffee table, another dresser and night stand for the other bedroom, and a new kitchen sink.  It looks to be another busy trip.  :-)
But that won't be until after the holidays.
And with that, time to go.

1 comment:

  1. That gadget looks way too smart to me!
    You have good plans to keep you busy next time you go out there. I would guess by the time you have all the little things done, you'll be ready to retire. :-)
    Stay warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete