Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, February 01, 2015

my weekend begins

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon.
Wasn't sure if I'd be able to as we are under a winter storm warning. Fortunately, as usual, The forecast was a bit off. Instead of starting last night, it's begun this morning. Had about an inch when I went into the Salon, and another half inch or so coming home. Forecast is for about 5inches today, and another 5 tonight. Yuk!
 Finished the busy week in the Salon, came home, fixed a couple of cocktails, and Craig made us nachos for dinner.
And yes, this is a pic from the archives as I forgot to take one and we make them the same each time anyway.  :-)
We then watched a movie called St Vincent.
A pretty good entertaining movie.
Today, I'm continuing work on the bathroom walls. Years ago, I textured them and never really like them, so now, I'm smoothing them out somewhat. I'm liking the look so far.  :-)
And with cleaning the Salon out of the way, my weekend begins.....

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend. Stay warm and be safe!

    ReplyDelete