Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, April 20, 2015

a productive spring so far

Good morning.
Yesterday turned out a better day than expected. The rain held off until late afternoon.  :-)
So, we managed to get in our 20 minute brisk walk and back home I went out and weeded and trimmed.
After Craig got his paper work done, he came out and we changed the snow tires on his car to summer tires.
Then Craig did the first mowing of the yard  while I did more weeding.

It was mostly overcast, but mild. It's raining this morning, and is expected to for the next couple of days. Then cold again with highs only around 50.  :-(
But I have got a lot accomplished so far so I can't complain.
This morning, I'll let Craig do the running, while I so some painting and wait for the stove repairman.

1 comment:

  1. We might get a couple days of no rain. Lows in the 50s.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete