Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

some good questions

Good morning.

First off, thanks for the e-mails and comments to my stalking post.
In response.....
Good idea Mike, next time I see him parking over there, I'll go out a obviously take his picture. Either he won't see me because he's just parking there and not stalking us, or he'll see me and know he's being watched.   :-)
Linda, he appears to be reading the paper every morning, but since my last post, we haven't seen him there in the morning the last two days.
And no, he didn't live here previously. We bought the house from the original owner and she was widowed, and we've met their only son. 
And no, no one can get on our wi-fi. It's password protected.
And....I took down his license plate number when we passed him on the road the other day.....just in case.  :-)
And if he was truly stalking us, he should have parked on the other side of the parking lot. We wouldn't have even thought twice about him over there, and he could still have easily kept an eye on us. Parking right in front of our house and aimed straight at us is a little toooo obvious.
Works been crazy busy, so I gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. Glad he hasn't been around. Hopefully, as you stated, it will just be an unsolved mystery.
    Have a safe week and stay warm! Mom said it was 35 the other morning!

    ReplyDelete