Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

too wet

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon.
It is pouring rain this morning. Actually, it's been raining pretty much since Thursday evening. My rain gauge says we've gotten 4 inches since Thursday. 3 of those inches since yesterday.
On the way home from the Salon, I've seen standing water where I've never seen it.
But it was a busy week in the Salon. Glad for the weekend.
I did finally sell the counter top dishwasher. I hope. They are suppose to come by this morning to get it.
And with the forecast, it looks like it will be an indoor day today.
I think I'll do more downsizing. I'm going to go through closets again and see if there is any thing else I really don't use/need. I like lightening up my life.
And no pics, maybe if it ever stops raining.
That's it for now.

1 comment: