Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, July 27, 2015

moving right along

Good morning.
It was a beautiful day yesterday, though a little humid.
I finished cleaning out the shed, did some deadheading and weeding, and emptied and cleaned out the little chest freezer we had in the laundry/pantry room.
We also went to Walmart to pick up a cheap bed frame to use in our apartment. And to make it even cheaper, I used $15 in eGift cards courtesy of My Coke Rewards.
The points add up and I've saved quite a bit of money over the last couple of years, just because I drink Coke.  :-)
The fancy bed frame we have isn't going to Vegas with us and the cheap one which is adjustable for any size bed will be much easier to get rid of.
This bed frame came in a 3 1/2 ft x 1 1/2 ft box. No tools to put it together. Unfold and snap the pieces together. Pretty neat!
I have another bed buyer coming over today. The first one never showed up or called.
Why do people answer ads on Craig's List and don't show up?
This has happened a few times now. Drives me nuts!
Anyway, today we look at more apartments. Wish us luck!
And thanks for all the suggestions. I don't want to rent a house because of the yard work and snow shoveling. Condos would be more expensive than apartments. I suggested to Craig we take the staff lounge and convert that to a studio, but he says he spends to much time at work already.   :-)
So we'll find an apartment, and it will be just fine.
I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I knew a house would be work, yeah. I don't know where you are looking for your apartment, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete