Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

2 houses and an apartment.

Good morning.
After work yesterday, we went over and picked up the keys to the apartment. For a one bedroom apartment, it is very spacious. Except for the teeny tiny kitchen. I was surprised to see no dishwasher.  But we'll manage. We took a couple of loads of stuff over, and after work today, we'll take another. I know we have movers coming on Monday, but I wanted to handle the fragile stuff myself, and the more I take, the less it'll cost Monday, as they charge by the hour.  I'll take some pics when I get a chance.
We now have 2 houses and an apartment. You'd think we were cross country jet setters, except one house and apartment are here in Lansing MI.   :-)
Hopefully we'll close on our house here on the 24th.
And with that, off I go.

1 comment: