Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, August 03, 2015

busy weekend

Good morning.
We have a new wrinkle in our house sale. After making it through the inspection, and the appraisal, the underwriter at the bank that's going to do the loan wants the water heater inspected. Apparently disclosing the water heater issue when we listed it, and was accepted by the buyer, isn't good enough. I don't know what they think needs inspected. I've had 2 different companies out, and everything is just as it should be. Oh well, everything else has worked out, I suspect this will too.
We got out of work early Sat. and ran over to the apt complex to pick out carport parking spaces. We decided to get 2 so we would be somewhat protected from the snow. I know I'm going to miss my garage next winter.
Then we headed over to Reno's for a late lunch and to enjoy the sunshine.
Sunday, I cleaned the Salon, we walked, and I weeded and deadheaded in the yard. I also finished packing our china. Took 3 boxes. I've had no bites for the set on Craig's list, so we'll take it with us. It's too nice to put it in a yard sale.
And today, we are going to price new water heaters, just in case. If this water heater issue kills the deal, we've decide to put in  a power vent water heater. Then we'll re-list the house at a higher price. Hopefully we won't have to do all that, but it's good to be prepared.
Now time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment