Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

cold

Good morning.
Well, winter has finally hit!
Here's the view from our apartment.
It was all of 15 for the high yesterday. At least I don't have to go out and shovel.   :-)
If it wasn't for work or groceries, I could easily become a stay at home and hibernate person. I really dislike the cold. Can't wait to move to Vegas. Now Vegas isn't very warm in the winter, but their winter is much shorter and no where near as cold!
Anyway, Craig's been very busy with all his year end paperwork stuff, and I've been staying out of his way.   :-)
I've been fixing dinner, and playing on the puter. Also been trying to find another flight out to Vegas for later this spring. Prices aren't looking very good, but I keep checking.
And that's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment