Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, May 06, 2016

trading up!

Good morning. I know, 3 posts in one week.   :-)
I've had a few things to talk about for a change.
I've finally decided to get a newer phone.
I've had an LG Optimus Dynamic 2 for a few years now and have enjoyed it immensely. It was my first 'smart phone' and came in really handy during the search and purchase of our house in Vegas.
But, the screen size is just 3.8 inches and that makes the keyboard very small.
The one I've just ordered is an LG Ultimate. It has a 4.5 inch screen.
It's still an older model phone, but the price of $59 was good, and it's a vast improvement over my current phone. I'll give that phone to Craig to upgrade him from his tiny flip phone so we can text each other.
We both have Tracfones. We like them a lot! I can't believe what people pay for cell service! Now I do understand those people who use their phones constantly need a higher priced plan to give them enough minutes, but for just $100, I can get 1200 call, 1200 text, and 1200 data minutes for a year. Even with buying the phone, that's less than $15 a month! And there's no monthly fee. For us, it's a no brainer.
And work has been very busy this week. I'm working late today and tomorrow. I'm not getting to excited that my customer base has rebounded, as next week looks dead. I think everyone has just called this week.
But it good to be busy so off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment