Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Hello

Good morning.
Another weekend over and back to work. Boy the weekends sure seem to go fast, and I have a 3 day weekend. And not much to do! I did manage to get Craig and I signed up for Social Security. Did it online. Was pretty easy. I also booked the Relocube for our move in August. That was real easy.
Since the shipper will be going either very close to California or might actually go into California before Vegas, I have to fill out a Gypsy Moth inspection list. Any outdoor items we plan to pack must be inspected for Gypsy Moth eggs. They e-mailed me a sheet describing what to look for and a form to sign and e-mail back that I did that.
Then while Craig caught up on his paperwork, I cleaned the apartment.
Sliced up some carrots and celery for snacking at work and some watermelon. Still trying to get the weight off I put on over the lazy winter and spring. We have been walking more and that's helped but it's been an adjustment since I no longer have the big yard and house to take care of. I'm a lot less active now, which I enjoy, but I've had to adjust my eating habits.
Anyway, time to finish my oatmeal and get to work.

1 comment: