Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, December 03, 2016

a post

Good morning.

It's been a while since I've posted, as I haven't done much to write about.   :-)
As I've said, we don't decorate inside much, but here's a coupe of pics....
A centerpiece for the table....
And our little tree on the kitchen counter.
We have been looking at doing a few trips. We've booked a couple of overnights in the valley and just yesterday booked a trip to Hawaii. We haven't been to Hawaii in just over 30 years. Will be fun to see how much we remember and how much has changed.
We've had some cold, cloudy and windy weather this week with highs only around the low 50's. Quite cold for this time of year. But I've still managed to get my walks in in the afternoon. Weather should be nicer the next few days. It feels like fall with the colder weather, but a lot of the trees we have out here don't lose their leaves, and I still have flowers on some of the bushes in my back yard. It will be an adjustment this year having winter in the desert, and not so cold temps and snow. I think I'll manage.   :-)
That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I heard earlier that Hawaii had snow in the mountains.
    Good you are taking some trips again.
    You all have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete