Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

update

Good morning.
First off, I was over to one of the neighbors and she was showing me around her house. Quite the place! She has the largest of the floor plans in our community and they have decorated their home beautifully!
One piece of art she showed me was this....
It's really quite beautiful in it's own right but you'll never guess what it is made of....nails! Everything except the black vase is nails! I should have taken more of an angle pic so you you could see it better. I can't imagine how long it must have taken to 'build' this piece of art, but it was truly amazing.
And here's another rose bush blooming at someones house during my morning walks...
And that's one large cactus!
And a neighbor who's on a little trip said to cut their roses so someone could enjoy them and also to encourage the bush to keep blooming.
They do look pretty on the living room table!
And remember when I was adding fruit to my glass of wine to make it healthier? Well, I've decided blueberries aren't a good fruit choice for wine. And since I had 2 qt bags of them in the freezer, I decided to make a blueberry crumb pie.

I am amazed how tasty it was! To make it a whole lot better for us, I used Splenda no calorie sweetener for baking and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter for the butter. Then Bisquick, brown sugar and some of the I Can't Believe for the topping. So very tasty and not too bad either!
So, that's my update for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment