Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

puter maintenance and pie

Good morning.
Yesterday, I decided to clean the puter. I don't think I did it in Jan like I usually do, and the fan was making noises. Normally you can even tell the puter is on except for the light on the front. When that happens That usually means to much dust built up on the coils and blades. But it's easy to do. My tower has just 2 screws in the back that I take off to remove the entire side of the tower. Look at the dust just on the side vent....
And on the back......
Of course, make sure you unplug the tower before messing with it.
See how dusty it was?

I used canned air and blew it all out. Now the puter is quiet as a mouse.   :-)
I also made another blueberry pie. It turned out delicious, but messy. It just isn't jelling up enough to get a piece out without it falling apart. I put in 3 tablespoons of cornstarch, but maybe that's not enough? I do fill the pie crust way over the top. But it was tasty nonetheless.
Craig had another physical therapy appointment yesterday. Now he has a break until Friday when he sees both the pt and doctor.
Had lunch with a neighbor over at the golf club. We all had the Avocado BLT. And I must say they have very good fries and onion rings. And of course, a great view of the golf course and mountains!
Well I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment