Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, June 30, 2017

a post

Good morning.
Wow! I can't believe it's been nearly a week since my last post. That's probably because I haven't had much to post about.   :-)
Our temps are getting back near normal for this time of year. 106-107. We're even back to enjoying our patio late morning/early afternoon.  90-95 is pretty nice when you have humidity around 1%. And even when we're inside, I can open up the shades and let the sun shine in. The morning temps have been great! 77-82. Very nice weather for my morning walks. And since it's been too hot to walk in the afternoon, we've been going to the fitness center nearly every day.
We took the car in for an oil change since we'll be putting over 4000 miles on it before our return. And Craig's been working on lists of things to do before we go and what we need to take. Also my IHG credit card has come in handy as we were able to use points to reduce the cost of 4 hotel nights. Yes, we have all of our hotels pre booked.  Craig's funny that way. Our entire trip is 'scheduled'. He has an itinerary for every day where we have to be. All 19 days and 12 hotels.   :-)
Well, I guess that's if for right now.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your posts about your upcoming trip. I just returned to Ohio after driving Hwy 36 across Missouri and Kansas into Colorado. Very scenic and interesting after leaving Springfield, ILL and visiting the home of Abraham Lincoln. The road across Kansas is called the Pony Express Highway and was a very relaxing drive for two days. Limited cell phone service and very limited hotels along the Hwy 36.

    ReplyDelete