Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A new look for now.

I'm sure your seeing my blog a bit different today.
When I started my blog w-a-y back in 2006,  I altered the standard template so I could have the planet header and stars background. Well, My pics were hosted on Photobucket all these years. Recently Photobucket stopped doing 3rd party hosting unless you had a paid account. Well, I'm one who doesn't pay for anything I don't have to so while I'm trying to figure out how I changed the template and find another hosting site, I'm using blogger templates.

1 comment:

  1. I've got pics going back to 2004. I am torn between just leaving it be or trying to repair the damage. What a bunch of dicks.

    ReplyDelete