Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

some house updates

Good afternoon.
As promised, I'll tell you about a few projects I've been working on..
First, we decided we wanted more light in the garage. 
We had the garage door light and a light near the front of the garage. But we added another light near the door of the garage.  Since it's a plug in light and the pull cord would have hit the garage door when it opened, we got a remote. You plug the light into the base unit and I hung the remote next to the door. Now I can turn the light on or off with that. Then I've been changing the back yard a little...
I had 6 Autumn Sage on both sides of our 'creek', but they weren't doing as well as I'd like, so I removed all but one and replaced 4 of them.

I put 3 spreading Lantana on the far side of the 'creek'.  And I've yet to decide on what I'll replace the last one with.
Then, we added misters to the patio......

The hose runs along the roof line and down the other side of the house. It works really well! We sat out there this afternoon as temps hit 105, and were very comfortable.    :-)
So, that's what I've done with the house and yard so far.   :-)
Craig's got a pot roast in the crock pot for dinner, and we finished my Blueberry pie for lunch. 
And that's it for now....

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks really good. Glad it is all working out so well.

    ReplyDelete