Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

another update

Good afternoon.
Here's a current pic of part of our back yard....
Everything is looking pretty good right now.   :-)
And I took a new walk yesterday morning.
The golf course that snakes through our community has a paved path for the golf carts. If you walk early enough, and I do since I go out around 6am, you can walk along those paths before the golfers show up.

It gives you quite a different view since your basically walking behind the houses instead of in front. And of course, it's very park like.  :-)
And yesterday, we had lunch once again at the 3100 grill at our golf course. And as I've said many times, I never get tired of the view!
Then yesterday afternoon, we got together with neighbors, Barbie and Harry.
They have a place here and back in Illinois, so we don't see them a lot, but yesterday, they took us down to Tenaya brewery  and then to Gordon Biersch down near the strip for dinner. Had a great time and good food! They just moved into our community about a year ago. A really fun couple. And younger than us!   :-)
Also we've been busy with  few projects around the house. I'll post more when I get some pics.   :-)

1 comment: