Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

is it fall?

Good afternoon.
As I mentioned in the previous post, I had to reinstall the operating system on my puter. One of the biggest issues with that, is all of the updates that you need to download and install.  When you have an 8 year old computer, there are a LOT of updates. Here's one I had a couple of days ago.....
That's right, 197 updates! And they're still coming! I just had a message that there are 9 more that need to be downloaded and installed. This has been going on several times a day now for a week!
But I guess I should be happy I have my puter back, and I am.
Here's a tasty dish I found that we had for lunch, ......
Cucumber, onion, and tomato salad. Really tasty! Here's a link to the recipe....
salad
And we decided to get into the fall spirit. Though it's hard when it's sunny all the time and near 90.    :-)

But it's a nice change.
And hopefully, we found a new dentist. We've put this off for way too long. It''s been a year now since our last cleaning. But with a number of recommendations, we made an appointment for next Wed.  I hope we like them.  
Other than that, not much else to say.    :-)

2 comments:

  1. That little centerpiece looks really nice. Goes well with the rug, too.
    Good luck with the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We actually made the centerpiece. Bought all the 'parts' at Michael's and 'assembled' it at home.

    ReplyDelete