Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

some flower pics

Good morning.
First off, I've had to change who comments on my blog from 'anyone' to only those with a google account. I've been getting a slew of spam comments. If you have a gmail account. you have a google account.  And you can always e-mail me with comments as some already do.
Here's a few pics from my morning walk yesterday....


This is a Texas Sage. They are looking really pretty right now. At least when they are pruned to look natural.But some people like to trim them as hedges....
And as with all flowering shrubs, I think they look stupid!

Sunrise over the Sheep Mountains.
The weather has been wonderful. Lows around 60 and highs in the 80's.   :-)
Had a computer issue several days ago. My puter froze while playing an online game. Couldn't get it to even start in safe mode. Ran Kaspersky's rescue disk and even then, it would not load windows. So, I had to do a fresh install. Fortunately, I was able to save all my files to a backup file so the only thing I lost was software. I've spent the last couple of days reinstalling all of that. But I'm up and running again.     :-)
So that's what's kept me busy the last couple of days. This morning is the weekly senior slot tournament. Haven't had any luck the last several weeks, so maybe today.    :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment