Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, September 18, 2017

post

Good afternoon.
The weather has been near perfect! Highs near 90 and lows in the upper 70's. Great weather for our morning walks.    :-)
We saw this little butterfly on our spreading Lantana the other day.
You'll have to click on the pic to see it. It's in the upper left hand corner. It was about 3 inches across. But pretty with the many 'eye' markings inside the wings.
I'm doing another small redo of our back yard. When I finish I'll take a few pics. That's another thing about being retired. I have too much time to sit and look at things.   :-)
But I'm not complaining. I enjoy puttering around my little yard.
We haven't done much. We did cut each other's hair and I washed the Jeep. It's really nice not having anything we really need to get done.  :-)
Well, I thought I should post something, so this was it.   :-)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It is nice to never have to be anywhere. And you can go wherever, whenever, as long as you keep track of appointments!
    That is a pretty little butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete