Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, November 27, 2017

getting ready for Christmas

Good morning.
Our warmer than normal temps are just about over. Yesterday we hit a record high of 78. Today we'll be around 71. Tomorrow...64. But during that beautiful weather, I did manage to get the outside decorated....


It's so nice to be out putting up lights without my fingers getting numb from the cold.    :-)
The downside of putting up lights out here is it's hard to see where I'm placing them from all the brilliant sunshine. It was easier to place strings of lights back in mostly cloudy dreary Michigan.   :-)
But, after it got dark and I lit the lights, I think I did okay.   :-)
In other news.....
I use my phone now for taking most of my pics. This phone has a good camera, and I always have the phone and not so much the old Sony Cybershot camera.  Anyway, I had noticed that when I go to download the pics to my puter, I'm getting less and less storage left on the phone. I was down under 1 GB of storage. Now, I do delete the pics off my camera when I'm down loading them into the puter, so I couldn't understand what was using so much storage. Well, I finally figured out it was the cached data! I had over 2 GB of cached data! I didn't realize I need to clear it regularly. And I don't access the internet with my phone that much! But I'll have to keep an eye on it as I just checked and in 4 days, I already have 20 MB of cached data.
So anyway, today is haircut day. I'm getting shaggy. Or as shaggy as one with thin fine hair can get.   :-)
So that's it for today.

1 comment: