Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, December 02, 2017

3 posts in 3 days

Good afternoon.
I know! 3 posts in 3 days!
Anyway, Craig saw this package while we were shopping at Walmart last week......
Caramel Apple cake mix with Caramel frosting. He wanted to try it, so, one of our neighbors was having a pizza patio party yesterday, so he thought it was a good time to try it out. We made cupcakes instead of cake, and they turned out pretty good! Wouldn't want to eat too many as there is a ton of calories in the frosting. We did use applesauce in the mix instead of oil to cut the calories there, but the frosting comes ready in a can and no making that better. But they were good!
And I went to the fitness center this morning and took a couple of pics....
Unfortunately, this pic doesn't show the golf course and mountains we get to look at while exercising.
It wasn't very busy this morning, maybe 5 other people there. That's why I thought it would be okay to take a couple of pics. As you can see, a lot of equipment.
And I received my new Chromebook yesterday and after playing around with it I'm very satisfied.  I was even able to load Crossover on it which allows me to play windows games on it besides games from the Chrome Store. It'll be perfect for what I need it for.
 And I finally got my letter from my new insurance company, so after I pay my first premium, they'll send me a card. And now I can go online and find a new doctor. Fortunately, my blood pressure meds should last into January.
Well, that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment