Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, January 08, 2018

another project.

Good morning.
Well, it's been nearly a week since I posted so better write something.    :-)
I've been working on a little project.......
We got this from our neighbor. She got it from a friend she was helping clean out her house to move to Texas. It had a shelf/box on the uncarved section near the bottom. We thought it looked unique and might be able to do something cool with it. There's a mirror that goes in the large opening.
So, we took the box off, took the mirror out and proceeded to sand and clean it up. Then we got some spray paint, and so far, here it is.....
Craig got some little bling to add to the large solid section. We'll put it all together after I think one more coat of paint. I'll post a finished pic. I have a nice narrow wall I think It'll look good on.
In other news.....
I had blood tests done the day after New Years. I know, not the best time to test my blood after the holidays, but I got the results online this morning, and everything is good! I was really surprised knowing what I ate and drank over the holidays.     :-)
And yesterday, a group of neighbors went over to Big Dog's Tavern for lunch. A nice group and very good food!
We're also starting to preplan for our summer trip back to Michigan.
But now, it's time for my morning walk with my neighbor.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good with the paint on it.
    Sounds like you are still enjoying retirement. :-)

    ReplyDelete