Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, March 25, 2018

A few nice days.

Good morning.
It's been a nice few days weather wise, and a busy few days.
Thursday, a neighbor invited us over for dinner. Stuffed pork chops, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and asparagus. It was all delicious!
Bur before dinner, she asked if we could put together a chair she bought. Guess we had to work for our meal.    :-)
It really didn't take too much time. Above is the old one next to the new one. Yes, it's exactly the same chair. But the old one is very worn. She said she tried dozens of different chairs, but likes this one the best.
And here's a very unusual cloud formation I saw this morning on my walk....
And coming home, I saw these 2 ducks checking out my yard. I don't think there is any good spots to build a nest here.   :-)
The garage is my neighbors. My front yard is in the foreground.
And yesterday afternoon, another neighborhood couple took us out to lunch to thank us for picking up their mail while they were gone and I also repaired one of their watering drip lines. They took us to this very nice Mexican restaurant. The food and Margaritas were very good!  I had Empanaditas. They are stuffed bread like things. Mine was filled with shrimp and Chorizo.
Then we went over to their house and had cocktails on their patio enjoying the golf course view, (their house is across the street from ours and backs up to the golf course) and the beautiful weather.  I was a teeny bit hung over this morning but I still walked! Sometimes you don't realize how much your drinking when your having fun.   :-)
Oh and I saw another Robin this morning on my walk.  It was sitting on the corner of a roof singing away.  I imagine it's on it's way north and just stopping by. I can't imagine it staying here all summer. But that's the 3rd one I've seen in the last month or so. And I never saw one last year at all!
And that's my update for today.   :-)

1 comment:

  1. We have robins all summer, I think. I know we have cardinals all year.
    No telling with ducks what they were looking for.
    The weather has been really nice here, too; but more rain is coming.
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete