Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, March 22, 2018

taco tuesday and a project.

Good morning.
Got a little wet this morning on my walk. We are having some drizzly rain today.  The temp was a mild 59. Heard many birds singing and it felt like spring back in Michigan!
Went again to Taco Tuesday with 4 other neighbors. I sure do like those street taco's! Craig wanted a change and had nachos. I had a taste and they were good too! After eating we went over to one of the neighbors for a little patio party. The weather has been very nice in the low 70's.
On Wed. I did a little project.
Our grill sits on the patio and backs up to the walkway that goes to our gate.
I don't like how the back is open and exposed. But I don't want to back it up next to the house.
So, I had some screen left over from doing the gate and decided that might look better.

I think it does!   :-)
We also did our senior slot tournament, but got no where near the threshold.  Maybe next week.
I did some cleaning and we had afternoon drinks on our patio.
And that's all I have for today.

1 comment:

  1. Metal, right? I think I remember you saying that.
    Mom said the other day she had something called 'walking taco'. I had to look that one up!
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete