Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, August 05, 2018

a foodie post

Good afternoon.
Another beautiful day here in the valley!
I've been walking every morning, and going to the fitness center 3 times a week.
Trying to get in decent shape for the big road trip back to Michigan. I know I won't eat good during that stretch.   :-)
And speaking of eating good, Here's a pic of a breakfast casserole I made a couple of days ago.....
This was really good! Here's a link to the recipe....    breakfast casserole
We got a big package of eggs from a neighbor when they left Friday for several weeks. I needed something to do with a bunch of them. And like I said, this was really good!
Here's a pic of Craig working in the kitchen.... 
He was making this delicious dish yesterday.....
Mexican pizza! We have this fairly often and I posted this link... Mexican pizza
back in 2013. It's that good! And now you know why I walk every day and go to the fitness center 3 times a week! Even with Craig's low fat modifications, it's still a lot of food!
And today, he's making his cheese stuffed meatloaf! Apparently I haven't posted that recipe in Cooking with Craig. I'll try to remember to take pics and get that in there. It's another good dish!
So with the meatloaf, Mexican pizza, and breakfast casserole, we'll have enough leftovers to last the entire week! And fortunately, we both love leftovers.
That's it for today....

1 comment:

  1. That casserole does look really good! May have to give that a try.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete