Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, August 09, 2018

a little this and that

Good morning.
Just got back from my walk.
No pics today. Haven't done anything pic worthy.   :-)
We gave ourselves haircuts yesterday. Craig went back to the dermatologist to have a spot on his nose froze. I'm currently picking up mail for 3 neighbors.
Had one neighbor call a few days ago. He's gone for the summer, but got his water bill and it showed no usage. But we all have drip systems, so even when your gone, there is water used. I said that since they only bill in 1000 increments, it was most likely you were just under for the month. But I went over and checked his system out to make sure. He didn't want to come back to a yard full of dead plants. So I checked his system. Everything looked okay, and I noted the time it comes on. Went back and saw the drips were working. And all his plants and trees looked good. Sent him a text to let him know. He has a 5th wheel and spends the summers going all over the country. He was in Wisconsin when he called.
Another neighbor asked me to keep a lookout for a package she was expecting. She won't be back until the end of the month.  I saw it yesterday by her front door and picked it up and added it to her mail pile.
Going to the fitness center later today as we have been doing 3 days a week.
So, that's what I've been doing.

1 comment: