Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, October 29, 2018

staying busy

Good morning.
I've just returned from my morning walk. Another beautiful, sunny, 63 out this morning.
Here's a pic of the full moon I took on my walk a few days ago.
And because of the valley surrounded by mountains, we get some unusual cloud formations...
On Saturdays, I go to the fitness center instead of walking. I don't take pics because it's not proper to do when other people are working out. But last Saturday morning, there were only 2 other people there.
Look closely, and I'm in the top pic too!
Me on the elliptical. I do some free weights, followed by using some machines, then I finish with 20-30 minutes on the elliptical. Through those windows on the other side of the room is the swimming pool.
This is the view I have while on the elliptical. It looks out over one of the fairways and the sheep mountains in the distance.
And I finished my next puzzle....
I have a dermatologist appt. this morning. It's a follow up on my last visit. Of the 2 skin samples he took, neither were cancer or even precancerous. The lab did say I had inflammation on the nose cells, that's the reason for this appointment. Why I need to see him for that, I don't know. I guess I'll find out today.
Well, time to get going....

1 comment: