Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good afternoon.
Been enjoying our very mild fall here in Vegas. Daytime temps in the mid to upper 60's, and morning temps in the low 40's.  I've been walking every morning except for the days I go to the fitness center, and Craig and I have been walking most afternoons. Trying to get weight off before our 2 week cruise. I read that you can expect to gain 1 lb per day on a cruise, so we need to make some room!   :-)
Here's the latest puzzles I've done.....


Some easy, some a little more work.
Picked up our free pumpkin pie this morning that our realtor gives out every year. It's huge! Should easily give us 8 large pieces.   :-)
And what do I get in the mail today??? A jury summons.   :-/
Had to go online and preregister. I have to call in the evening before to see if I was selected to go in. If not, I'm done for at least 18 months. If I have to go in, I could end up on a trial for 3-5 days.
Fortunately, we have no plans for Dec. so not too big a deal.
Craig has a 14 lb turkey thawing in the fridge and we'll have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. And obviously, a lot of leftovers!
So, that's about all I have for right now.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Middle son got one of those jury summons, too. I came close to being picked in January or Feb, but I was not, thankfully.
    Enjoy your turkey!

    ReplyDelete