Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

More pie and puzzles

Good morning.
Just returned from my morning walk. It's a chilly 44 this morning. But going up to 68 and sunny, so should be another nice day.
With the cooler weather, I made another apple pie.....

Used a pecan crumb topping again. It's pretty good!
Turned out delish! And with Appriva no cal sweetener for baking, a lot less calories too!
And of course, I finished another puzzle......
This one was really easy. I love that all these puzzles we're doing are only $1 each!
And to our surprise, we saw a Robin yesterday in our yard....
He's on the wall. He spent a good part of the day hoping around the yard looking for bugs.
We haven't seen one since the several we saw last spring. They must be heading back to some southern spot for the winter.
Been in a house cleaning mode this week also. After cleaning the windows and wood blinds last week, I've hit the bathrooms, carpets and floors, and dusted this week. I like having the house clean, I just don't like doing it.   :-)
Also a couple of days ago, I went over to a neighbors house and swept her front patio and wiped off her furniture. She arrived back in Vegas yesterday, and I wanted  that to be done for her.
So that's what I've been up to.....How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I expect the robins don't like the cold here, for sure.
    Just been staying out of trouble. Or trying to.

    ReplyDelete