Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, November 11, 2018

weekly recap.

Good morning.
I've just returned from my morning walk. I usually walk with a neighbor. It makes the time go quicker. But she goes back to Illinois for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I'll soon be walking by myself until she gets back after the new year. I walk with Craig too, but he likes to sleep in, so we walk usually in the afternoon. So yes, I walk twice a day most days.   :-)
I had some left over hash brown potatoes from when I made the breakfast pie, so I got creative, and made breakfast muffins.....

Basically, the same recipe, but I used a muffin pan instead. And instead of cracking an egg in each, I used less eggs and mixed them in a bowl, and then poured a little in each cup. They turned out very good!
And here's the latest puzzle I finished.....
Another challenging 1000 piece. But I think I like the challenging puzzles better than the easy ones.
Helped a neighbor last Friday set up her display at the community center for our communities bi-annual art and craft fair. She's a pretty good painter, and sold quite a few at the fair. Her and her husband are the neighbors we are going on the cruise with.
We've had a couple 'cold' fronts go though bringing our temps down into the upper 60's. It definitely feels like fall here.   :-)
And we are starting to get some smoke from the California fires coming into the valley. You don't really smell it or see it, except it makes the mountains around the valley less visible.
I guess that is pretty much it.
Oh, and thanks to my dad, sis, brothers, cousins, nephews, and everyone who have served or are serving to give us the freedoms we have.

1 comment:

  1. Great puzzle! You are definitely a good cook, too!
    Haha. Mom told me you were cold at 70, or some such. 60s makes a little more sense. :)
    We went to upper 30s one night. Supposed to get a couple more.
    And you're welcome. Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete