Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, December 17, 2018

Fall foliage, pillows and pie

Good afternoon.
I've just returned from my afternoon walk with Craig.
Yes, I walk every morning, and sometimes with Craig in the afternoon.
Here's a pic of a sunrise on one of my early morning walks this week.....
And the next few pics are of the nice wide sidewalk along Aliante Blvd. and our community....


Yes, fall is in the air! Now some of our trees keep leaves all winter, like these olive trees in the front of the pic.
And I got a couple of new pillows for the holiday...

They were 50% off at Lowe's this morning. Adds a festive touch to the living room.
And I tried a new pie today....
Craig wanted to try an Apple/Cranberry pie.
It looks good, we'll see how it tastes.   :-)
And I received an e-mail yesterday from the Clark Count Courts, releasing me from jury duty.
I was suppose to show up there this morning, but thankfully, didn't have to go.
And so far, we are liking our Sling TV. There are quite a few shows you can watch live, and tons of stuff in their archives I guess you'd call it. I binge watched a mess of episodes of the Carbonaro Effect.  If you haven't seen it, you can search on You Tube for some of the shows.
Anyway, for $25 a month, so far, we're liking it. We can also watch current and past episodes of Discovery and History among others.
Craig made his cheese stuffed meatloaf for dinner yesterday, and we have enough for 2 more meals.   :-)
I guess that's all for now....

1 comment:

  1. We watch Carbonaro Effect all the time. Some of the stuff is really crazy!
    We stick to watching most of our TV stuff on Dish. DSL is all we have out here. And satellite internet is no better than satellite TV when it rains.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete