Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

catching up!

Good morning.
Sorry for my absence. It's been 11 days since my last post. So a bit to catch you up on.
Here's a sunrise from one of my daily morning walks....

And more puzzles I've done....
Went to the Dollar Tree store last week and they got a bunch of new puzzles in. Bought 18 I think.  At only $1 each, a real bargain! And I've been giving the done puzzles to a couple of neighbors, so They are getting recycled.
And remember when I was dog sitting? Well here's one of the little guys I was taking care of for a couple of days.

This one just can't seem to get enough of me. The other one, could care less if I'm even around. Animals are funny like that. But I went over several times a day. Twice to feed them, and once to play or walk them. The older dog is nearly blind and deaf, but really enjoys his daily walk. The one pictured above, I'd get her leash on and get her outside, and she would sit down in the driveway and not want to go. So, she didn't get a walk. I'd leave her at home and walk the other.
I also made another batch of breakfast muffins Craig really likes.
I mixed the shredded potatoes with an egg and seasoning and a little shredded cheese. Press them into muffin pans and bake until golden brown. About 20 minutes. Then fill them with more cheese, some egg, and cooked, crumbled turkey sausage and back in the oven until the egg sets.
I also made another apple/cranberry pie. Craig really likes that also!
I put a pecan crumb topping on it instead of a second crust.
And....another puzzle....
We got a card in the mail for St Patty's Day from our Realtor with a Powerball ticket inside.
This realtor really works to make sure you don't forget them. They also send Birthday cards, and Christmas cards with lotto tickets and we get a pie for Thanksgiving.
We've also had lunch twice this past week. Last Saturday, Gloria and Dave, the neighbors I watched the dogs for, took us out to lunch at Metro Pizza. Really good pizza! And a great salad!
Then this past Tuesday, we went to lunch with neighbors Barbie and Harry and Obbie. Went to the Market Grille. A nice little Greek restaurant with a nice outdoor patio. Had Flaming cheese appetizer and a gyro. Very good!
Okay, I guess that gets us caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment