Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

spring is in the air.

Good morning.
Spring is in the air as I see cactus starting to bloom...
The trees are leafing out and the birds are singing.
Here's a puzzle I did a few days ago.....
And a neighbor that just returned from a trip to Dubai, brought over her delicious Chicken Enchilada soup with a side of Guacamole and chips, along with this card.....
I've got such nice neighbors! I keep telling them, I'm happy to get their mail while they are gone and check on the house, and they don't need to do anything for me. But they always do.
And here's the last puzzle I did......
And on one of our afternoon walks, we went outside our community and walked down the road that goes between our community and the highway and saw this....

Yep! A Road Runner! it had stuff in it's mouth. Probably working on a nest in one of the bushes or trees along the road.
But the weather has been very nice. Have gone to 3 patio get togethers over the last week now that the weather has finally warmed into the upper 70's. And I'm not bundling up as much on my morning walks as the morning temps are in the mid 50's.  I've seen 2 coyotes over the last few weeks. And maybe half a dozen rabbits.
That's it for now....

1 comment:

  1. Our weather is in the 70s pretty steady now, too.
    More rain this weekend.
    Enjoy your nice weather!

    ReplyDelete