Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

pretty roses

Good afternoon.
First off, here some pics of all the beautiful roses I see on my morning walks......










And these are just 'some' of the many I see. Like I said, the desert climate must be very good for them.
Sprayed bug defense all around the outside of the house since the last rain. Did some flower deadheading. Also, I cleaned the bathrooms today too.
Yesterday, we went to Big Dog's Tavern for lunch. Had their delicious, smoked sausage.
Also stopped at the beauty supply store over near there to pick up products I ship back to Michigan for an ex customer/friend.
Since my neighbor Barbie is gone for a while, I've been walking quite a bit with Dave and Gloria.
They don't walk as long as I like to, so after I walk with them, I usually go for a longer walk.
Having pork cutlets on the grill for dinner along with roasted potatoes and carrots.
That's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. Do the roses smell as good as they look?
    I think we missed spring. Upper 80s for the next week.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete