Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Hawaii

Good evening.
I suppose I should post a little on the Hawaii vacation we took.
 I'm just getting lazier and lazier with posting.
But anyway..........
We took a 11 day vaca to Hawaii, and spent 4 days in Waikiki, and 7 days on a cruise around the islands.  Here's a few pics......
Waiting at the airport.....
At our favorite beach bar in Hawaii, we found  2 years ago on our last visit.
A mural on a building in Waikiki.
This is called a walking tree.
And back at our favorite beach bar with Diamond Head behind me.
Weather of course was beautiful. Mid 80's every day. Stayed at the Ramada Plaza on the west end of Waikiki beach. About 4 blocks from the ocean. No Ocean view from our room, but a lot cheaper that way. Plus, we figured we'd have enough ocean view from our balcony room on the ship.   :-)
We arrived on Wednesday January 15th. Spent 3 nights here before getting on our ship on Saturday the 18th.
I'll post some more pics and commentary maybe tomorrow. Now, I'm tired and going to bed. Been sleeping 8-9 hours the last couple of days instead of my usual 6-7.  Still recovering from the trip I think.

1 comment:

  1. That's how it gets as you get older.
    Takes a bit longer.
    Looks like you both enjoyed it. 🙂
    Glad you had a fun, safe trip!

    ReplyDelete