Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Ides of january

Good evening.
Time sure fly's whether or not you're having fun!
Anyway, been busy with our upcoming Hawaii cruise, and I just booked our flight back to Michigan for this summer. I had to do it before the cruise, as Craig may never want to fly again after our long flight to Hawaii.   :-)
Here's a puzzle I did recently......
And a couple of pretty pics I took of our Sheep Mountains on one of my early morning walks....

I sure do love it here in this community!
And another puzzle.....
Been helping a few neighbors with things. Got to be nice, as I will be in their position sooner than I probably think! Been a cold winter here with temps slightly below normal. High today only 59.
But it could be much worst! At least we have no hurricanes, tornado's, floods, fires, cloudy, dreary days,  or humidity. All in all, a nice place to live.   :-)
And, as our nighttime temps start to slowly rise, I think all my plants made it!  We'll see in a couple of weeks.
That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of the mountains; and really nice puzzles.
    Praying you all have a safe trip. God bless.

    ReplyDelete