Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

One big puzzle!

Good morning.
Well, I found a puzzle that might just get me through the entire pandemic!
It's 28 ft long, 6 ft wide, and has 51,000 pieces!
Of course, I'd have to take half the furniture out of the living room, and do it on the floor. And then still have to do part of it on the kitchen floor! A neighbor suggested we could close off half the street, and we all could work on it out there. And, at 28 ft long, we could still practice social distancing!
But the $445.00 price tag is a bit more than I want to spend on a puzzle. And can you imagine trying to dig through 51,000 pieces looking for one piece???
I'll stick to my 500 piece puzzles.    :-)
Summer has all of a sudden arrived! We hit 80 yesterday, 90 for today, and they're projecting 100 by next Wednesday. I'm ready for some good dry heat!
I planted a bush in a neighbors yard. Another neighbor had one growing in a pot, and asked me if I'd like it for my yard. I really don't have any more space, so I suggested another neighbor, who had a bush die last year. Well, she's back in Minnesota for the summer, so I took it over, planted it, and put a couple of drippers on it. I'll spend the summer giving it extra water so it'll settle in good.
Had a dentist appointment today. Just a regular cleaning, but of course, the office is closed. They e-mailed me and said they would let me know when they reopen and then I can reschedule. 
So, stay safe, and stay home. There is absolutely no place you need to go.

1 comment:

  1. A few days ago I would have disagreed. Actually today I disagree also. It's amazing how many places you need to go after you lose your house.

    But I praise God for keeping us safe and sparing our 29' travel trailer so we have a place to live while He shows us what to do next.

    You are a good friend. Be safe and God bless,

    ReplyDelete