Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, May 05, 2020

my new phone.

Good afternoon.
Well, my Mom shamed me into doing a post, since my last post was April. To be fair, it was April 30th, and today is just the 5th of May, but to keep Mom happy, here I am.   :-)
Here's a very bad pic of my new phone.......
It's on the far right. My old phone is in the center, and my very old phone, (Craig's phone) is on the far left. It's amazing even as they get bigger screens, (my new one has a 5.7 in screen) they get thinner.
And even though it's a 'new' phone, it's not a new model. It's actually a 2018 model. A Motorola G6, or Moto G6 as they call it. I never buy the newest model. The prices are ridiculous!
But I like it. I've mostly had LG phones, but they are basically all the same, somewhat. It has  a better camera, faster, better internet connection and so on. It's so nice I can buy it online, get it delivered to our door, go online to activate it and transfer the number and contacts over to the new one. So easy! The biggest issue is because it's a 2 year old phone, I spent half a day doing all the 'updates' that were put out since this phone came out. But even that wasn't that bad. I do have a lot of extra time!   :-)
Tomorrow, we make our weekly trip to the grocery store. That's probably one of the biggest adjustments since the stay at home order. We used to go out nearly every day. Mostly because we just wanted to get out of the house for a bit, and partly because, we never planned our meals very far ahead and had to get things. But now, we plan the entire weeks meals, put a list together, and go out just once to get everything. And it's working out fine. There seems to be enough tp and paper towels now, just not any wipes or sanitizing stuff. Although we did snag a bottle of Clorox last week, so we can make our own spray and wipes. There still seems to be some spotty shortages on the shelves here and there, but for the most part, looks like they have plenty of food. Although I see they are going to be limiting the amount of meat you can buy. Not a problem there either, as we have a freezer fairly full of meat. And if meat becomes that scarce, I guess we'll become vegetarians. Maybe I'll finally lose that last 10 lbs!   :-)

1 comment:

  1. Nice phone you have there. :)
    Glad you are doing well.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete