Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

We Won!

I'd like to thank everyone who voted! Old Town Lansing WON the Ikea makeover contest!
Here's the vote totals. And with nearly a thousand votes to spare! They will receive a $50,000.00 make-over award to help up to 10 new Old Town businesses. And being a small business owner myself, I know how important help can be early on. To see the 3 minute clips they produced, click here.


Thanks again, You guys are great!

And since this is funny Friday, here's a *fun* pic!


I must say, I've never seen a men's room like this!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:06 PM

    Glad my vote helped. :)
    You guys have a great weekend too.

    *Hugs and Love*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Glad to help.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the coolest things ever....CONGRATS. And...ooh la la.... Ikea. Nifty!
    (PS....I know exactly who I'd piss on/in)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:16 AM

    I am so glad for you guys...And happy my little vote helped...xox

    ReplyDelete