Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

computer maintenance 2 update!

A quick update!
After receiving a number of e-mails
about Zone Alarm,
I am now recommending Comodo.
This is because of user reviews,
to PC World magazine reviews,
and not so great reviews of Zone Alarm.
But Comodo is relatively new,
and I'm not always on top of the latest.
Zone Alarm has been around for quite a while. But apparently from independent testing, Comodo is better. And might I add, also FREE!
Download it here. From PC World magazine.
Thanks to my readers for the heads up!
I'm always looking for better, and of course Free!

1 comment:

  1. It is sad because Zone Alarm was such a trusted friend for so many years.

    ReplyDelete