Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, December 14, 2007

funny friday

Another Funny Friday from Dave in New Orleans.....
.

When Dan found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with.
So, one evening he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her natural beauty took his breath away.
"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said as he walked up to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."
Impressed, the woman went home with him that evening,

and three days later, she became his stepmother.


Women are so much better at estate planning than men.



And some more Holiday Cheer.....



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 AM

    I got a smile from the "estate planning", but an outright laugh at the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally echo Lemuel! The cartoon took me a second but really cracked me up! I guess the kid in me!

    Friday again already, have a good weekend Wayne!

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just plain sick Wayne. :)

    ReplyDelete