Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Well, we got hit good last night.
We woke up to wind and snow.
Got 6-10 inches.
Though hard to tell with
the wind causing drifts.
This is a pic of the golf course across the street.
Next is me bundled up to clear the driveway.

Did I mention,
I hate the cold?
But at least this snowmobile suit is very insulated and warm. Even if it's not pretty! And check out the reflectors Craig put on the front and back.
We live on a very busy street, with lots of early morning traffic. So anything to help people see me better!
But I finally got the driveway cleaned.
Took forever!
Was the deepest I've seen so far this year!
After I got that done, I checked my rabbit traps. And what do you know.......

Yes! I got one!

Put him in Wayne's
relocation program. hehehe.
If not,
they'll eat all my shrubs this winter
if I let them stay here.

And of course,
click on the pics
for a better view!



Next post......Cookies!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:46 AM

    That snowmobile suit looks like just the ticket. It's meant to be functional (read: keep you warm and dry), and it looks like it does just that. I must admit I had a chuckle at the reflectors (although I think it is a great idea!), especially the ones in the front. :) I think he should have added two more a bit lower on the back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression on your face with the bunny!
    Perhaps Craig needs some Hassenfeffer recipes????

    ReplyDelete
  3. No thanks, boys. Just leave me INSIDE to keep hot tea and cookies coming for you all when you get back from the chores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is sometimes I miss the snow and other times not so much. Stay warm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:53 AM

    we just missed all the snow down here in west pa. Only a few inches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:29 AM

    From the pics, this snow looks beautiful...don't know that I would want to be there in person to see it though....stay warm.
    Ken, San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wayne your ready for outerspace. I feel bad for wanted cold and snow now since it's so much work for you that endure.
    Rabbit traps? Shame on you! :)

    ReplyDelete