Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

still more art

This is the last of our "art" that I'm gonna make you look at.
First up is a group of stamps. When I was in my teens I got into stamp collecting. Had hundreds of them. At some point I tired of the expense and time, and sold the collection. But I decided to keep some as a reminder.

These aren't worth much. At least they weren't 30 some years ago!



Next is a replica of a Petroglyph we picked up on a trip to Colorado.



As you can see from these last 3 posts, we have an eclectic taste in "art". We try to find tings that remind us of our journeys.


This next pic is a double exposure photo we pick up at the East Lansing Art Fair.
We really liked all the colors and texture.

And last is a group of pics we took at Glacier National Park.


If you click on the pic, you'll see a glacier in the mountain in the middle pic. It was awesome!

And there you have it. Our eclectic collection of "art!


7 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! I love your guys' taste in art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that picture that you picked up at the East Lansing fair

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely art! and i especially love the stamps! so nice that you kept them because they meant something to you as a child. i LOVE that!!!

    smiles, bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:46 PM

    Just catching up. Thanks for sharing all the pictures! :)

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:46 PM

    Just catching up. Thanks for sharing all the pictures! :)

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very eclectic indeed and also very personable, which is how art should be. What appeals to your senses may not appeal to others and vice versa. I've seen several pieces that you have that I would have snapped up myself given the chance. Thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the double exposure pic both in stlye and color. The stamps are very interesting as well. I would love to have done that and I have drawers full scattered about from the years. Very nice and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete