Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been tagged again

I've been tagged for a meme again!
I don't do memes in general, unless I think my readers would learn something about me. And this meme does. I was tagged by Phillip. If your a gardener or just appreciate nature, you'll love his site!
Anyway, I'm suppose to list 10 interesting, weird, or unusual things about me.
So here goes......


1. I hate winter(that's no surprise I'm sure).
2. I can spend an entire day weeding my flower beds, and enjoy it.
3. I have hearing loss in my left ear.(those 80's disco bars)
4. I can play games on my computer for hours, and not realize it's been that long.
5. I don't read books.
6. I've had Lasik surgery. I highly recommend it.
7. I've got Vitiligo. It started about 5 years ago.
8. I love food! I'll eat just about anything. (as long as it isn't, 1. looking at me. 2. moving)
9. I get up between 5 and 5:30 every day, Seven days a week, without an alarm.
10. I sleep in the nude.

And I'm suppose to tag 5 other people, but I'll let my readers decide if they want to play.

4 comments:

  1. well, I'm glad you didn't post #10 first... I never woulda made it through the rest of the list!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you anticipated, this helped us learn more about you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ever so grateful that you dind't tag me. I hate that. But, on the other hand, I love learning new things about my friends! Which I've done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did I experience a lil palpitation when I read #10?

    ReplyDelete