Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

YES!

It was a good weekend!
We had the best weather so far this year! Low 60's all weekend! I got soooo much done out side! And it felt soooo good! The mo-ho is ready for it's first trip. And I cut down almost every perennial I didn't get to last fall. I also scooped debris out of the pond and treated it to clear up the water. We cooked on the grill, (oh so tasty!)
It feels so good to be outside again!

I also cut some Pussy Willows for the Salon.
Here's Craig next to them.
I grow them extra long.
E-mail me and I'll tell you my secret.




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:05 AM

    I haven't seen Pussy Willows since Granny's house. :|
    Your's look very nice. :)

    Hope you have a fun trip!

    *Hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now it's raining...what's up with that?!! ugh hehe
    It's good to see Craig in a picture! Is that your house? Or the salon?
    Can't wait to see pics and hear about your first outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pussy willow. Does it dry natually? I think I saw some in water once but basically all I have ever seen is artificial. It looks very nice.
    I hope your trip was good!

    ReplyDelete