Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YUK!

Here I am snow blowing the driveway. You can see from the pics how much snow we've gotten already this year. I think I've used the snowblower more this year then all of last year! And it's only December!





Craig took these pics from the kitchen window in the comfort of the house.
And it's still snowing, so I'll have to do this again after work tomorrow.
It's gonna be a l-o-n-g winter.
Maybe I'll run away and go to Palm Springs.

6 comments:

  1. I think I see gloves...but no hat? Tsk tsk. I'm with Craig...I'd stay inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig is the smart one here...burr...I must be nuts trying to get to Montrealin all of that mess. Hope you guys have a great Holiday

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I wrote to Lewis, I'm pissed because it seems that everywhere else is getting a white C'mas. It is to be in the 40's and 50's here. Right now (as I write) we are getting *another* nasty ice storm. I'll take snow *any day* over freezing rain!!!

    I hope you and Craig have a very happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:24 AM

    Merry Christmas to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:16 AM

    Haha. :)
    Stay warm any way you can. :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:17 PM

    This is the worst winter we've had in a long time it seems...the snow just won't stop! Have a safe and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete