Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I passed my tests!

Yep! Made it through my physical, so I'm good for another year! Now these results compared to last years, are fairly close. This year my sugar and white cell count are normal, where last year they were just slightly off. But this year my bad Cholesterol is a bit high. But remember what we did through the holidays? And my over all Cholesterol is about the same as last year 228. It's a little high, but with my HDL so high and my Triglycerides good and my ratio good. I'm fine. And everything else is a-okay!



And we did a lot of walking yesterday. Trying to get back on track for our weight loss.

And now I'm off to work!

7 comments:

  1. What a healthy fella you are! Enjoy your day at work. :-)--Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a terrible time with my cholesterol - it is extremely high. Mine is inherited so I'm having to take medicine for it which totally ticks me off. They doubled my dosage on my last visit because apparently it is not being effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Great news! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done! Now I need to make my appointment and dread to think of the results...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. All that studying paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, er, that was supposed to be funny...
    *slinks away all embarrassed*

    ReplyDelete